quarta-feira, 3 de agosto de 2011

Happiness, god and my cat

My cat keeps looking at me. "Stop it". He doesn't. Cat's are the antithesis of dogs. They do want they want, whenever they want. I'm glad he doesn't looks away, I'm glad he decided to sit on my lap. I find myself smiling, I feel a tenderness for this animal, for my silent companion. I feel.. happy. How can I? Somewhere right now, someone is being raped, killed, robbed, sodomized, forgotten. With so much unfairness and disgrace throughout the world, It took only the sight of a cat to make me feel good. I guess that's the way our mind works, I guess only god can find no rest, no happiness, only god can't be selfish. Which leads to the eternal question, does that god cares about us? No, he, if he even exists, cares about nothing, forever neutral, that is his curse.   

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário